sábado, 23 de febrero de 2008

Rakujitsu





Setting sun


I watched the fall, grieving a spring in which you are born and meet me

In the process of following after my memories, I recognized a photo of an innocent you

and could not recall even what season it was after all Nowadays,

only you are silently projected onto the moon, onto flowers Saying,

“I’ll never reach my dreams” I sighed – even with the root of my tongue

I’ll hint at my hopes before they dry up The night I did not get a response at all

I held tight to the one small, cold scrap of life I had left Born in the snow – you were here,

hating the laughing rain countless times What I’m sure of is the warmth left up until recently

by only you alone

“What’s so sad?” you inquired I’m not sad or whatever over anything It’s just that the sun is

completely far away,on the reverse side from my faint hopes I went out to meet the evening sun,

faded away entirely quite naturally They say I made you go and leave me all alone

It’s strange saying goodbye It’s just that the sun is completely far away I met you by coincidence

I went out to meet the evening sun, feeling love towards it quite naturally

So smile again already